Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 12, 13, 14, 15

Weight:  141

Life has been extra busy as you can see so I haven't posted for the last three days, and I don't really even remember the last 3 days.  I do remember that I am consistantly working out and feeling great about that.

The diet is still doing okay.  I have avoided counting calories, not because I go over everyday, but more so that I was so annoyed plugging in every single vegetable I'd eat on the computer.  Can't I say, "Salad with the works!"  No... there is no option.  I plug in pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and so on and so on.  So it really became a time issue more than anything.

However, I am pretty sure that I've gone over every day with a little nibble here and a little nibble there.  Like when I make Jordan's peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I take a lick of the knife before putting it in the dishwasher.  2 tablespoons of that stuff is 200 calories!  So I'm sure I'm getting 100 with that simple lick and when I am trying to stay to 1500 calories a day, 100 lick doesn't go very far.

Basically I need to start diligently counting again.  Good bye spare time.

But hey... half way there!!!!!

I did conquer probably the biggest challenges of all on Saturday.

My folks threw a dinner party and for dessert served Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies with mint ice cream!!!!!  That was so so so so so so so so so so so so so hard to avoid.  Matt and I were looking at each other for support but I think secretly wanted the other person to cave so that we could find the excuse to have some as well.  I think the only thing that got me through it was the fact that my mom is gluten and dairy free right now, so both of those will still be in her freezer in two weeks!

No comments: