Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 11

Weight:  Forgot (a little scared from the weight gain)

Kate I think was right in her comment, I think it is muscle.  For this reason, I usually never weigh myself because muscle is way better than just being skinny.  But I hear about those models who are my height and 125.  I don't want to look like that, but it makes me compare the number and then I get stuck on numbers.

I am getting closer to my period (sorry for the period talk on a blog to all you male readers), but it has to be said.  I am craving everything.  Maybe it is just the diet talking and not the hormones (or a little of both).  So it is a little harder to keep focused.  It sounds so comforting.  Plus, when I should be feeling sexy and hot, I feel slightly bloated.  Boo.  My cramps are actually not as bad with the diet (or just a good month).

Other than that, nothing new to report.  A normal day, I guess.

Breakfast:  2 scrambled eggs, 1 cup Cascadian high fiber cereal, 1/2 cup skim milk
Lunch:  Bacon, tomato, cheese, pepper, lettuce wrap with whole wheat tortilla
Snack:  yogurt, fruit, rolled oats, 2 little plums
Dinner:  Asparagus, pepper, jalopeno, omelet with fresh tomatoes on top and 1 cup homemade oatmeal (sweetened with 100% maple syrup and little milk)

Workout:  Weights, 4 miles run (it was on the treadmill, so to help make the time go by faster I would keep a 6:45 pace for 5 minutes, then 7:45 for 5 minutes, then back to 6:45 and so on and so on until I ran for 30 minutes which was almost exactly 4 miles).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your period makes you gain weight. I always gain 2 pounds every month right before my period, and then it goes away again. I think it's from water retention, so don't worry! - Cara