Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1

Weight: 145

So far so good, but it has only been breakfast.  I am really excited to begin and to finally get rid of this weight.

The plan for food today...
Breakfast:  2 scrambled eggs and 1 cup of Kashi Go-Lean cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk
Lunch:  1/2 avacado, 1/4 cup salsa, mixed with 1/4 cup bay shrimp, 15 almonds, 1 apple, 1/2 carrot
Snack:  1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup rolled oats
Dinner:  Grilled Chicken breast, wild rice, salad

Workout:  Run 5 - 6 miles, wieghts, abs

Obstacles:  Jordan is sick so I can't take her to the kids club while I lift weights, which means I have to wait until Matt is home.  But then we need to eat dinner, so weights are pushed back again until after the kids are asleep, however that is the time when Matt and I catch up.  Thus weights are pushed back again until after Matt goes to sleep (early since he has to wake up at 3:30am).  The reason why this is a problem is because by then, I will have already have been on a run and will feel extremely gross and want nothing more than a shower.  Plus, I will probably want to go to bed too.

I am an athlete, I need to loose weight, I am committed.  I can do this.  Here I go!

1 comment:

Kate said...

totally. I love the positive self talk. I'm thinking that after one week of you doing this, I might try to copy your foods. Keep up that hard work. You're an inspiration.