Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Job

I know, it has been a while since I last wrote an entry...but it has kept you in suspense, right? I have some exciting news - I got a new job. It is still with New Seasons, but instead of being a service manager, I am now the manager of the floral department at the Arbor Lodge store in North Portland.
The move is a step that will help further my career with New Seasons and I am getting ready to take on my biggest challege yet - Valentine's Day. This is going to be interesting since I find Valentine's Day to be the most ridicullus "holiday" that we have. Especially when I am going to be selling the most cliche gift of all. Not that I don't appreicate flowers, but come on - it is expected on V-Day to give flowers, which makes it even less creative. If you're going to tell me that you love me, give me flowers on a random day or do something else that only I would appreciate (eveyone likes flowers, so it is a no-brainer to give it). Put a little thought into it. Okay - I'm done with my little speech.
Regardless, I am having a lot of fun with the new job.

No comments: