Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jordan Turns 1!

Jordan 11 Months
Jordan 2 days old



Right after the epidural (Feeling Good!)


Jordan 6 Months


I can't belive Jordan is a year! Time has flown by but it also seems like she has been around forever. I'll post more comments later...the computer is frustrating me - I just spend 15 minutes writing some comments, and then it all erased. And now I feel like I can't get the same vibe as I did in the previous entry that you will never be able to read. Now it is all forced. So, when I am less annoyed at the computer, I'll update you on the year.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday, Jordan!

I'm glad you two have a blog. I'll be a daily reader.

John

Melody C. Bondurant said...

1 year old!!! I completely agree about time flying by, but also seeming like you've always had them.
I just keep realizing that it get even better! Sure, there are days I'm ready to take a time out...but ohhh all the other things that make me smile, and laugh, and be proud to be a mommy...it just keeps gettin' better!

Enjoy!

Tiffany Ochsner said...

beautiful pictures Jamie! thanks for sending me your blog! it's looking good! I will check it often :) my blog is :
www.maoj30.blogspot.com I post pics of allie a lot, and our recent ongoings ;) glad you to be in touch with you again!