Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cruise on the Mexican Riviera!!!

If you didn't already know, Matt and I went to Mexico last week on a cruise with my parents (and no, we didn't stay in the same cabin). My parents said to us last October, "Hey, if you get yourself to LA, we'll pay for a cabin for you two on a cruise to Mexico". It didn't take long for us to accept their offer! We had a fantasic time. I've never been to Mexico, and Matt had never been on a cruise, so it was a great experince for both of us. And what about Jordan, you ask? Stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Gabel - thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the week off to watch her!!! It was a well needed break from work and a time to get away with my oh so sexy husband!
Here are some photos of our week trip. Enjoy. More photos to come later.

The four of us before dinner - I am wearing the dress my bridesmaids wore at my wedding =)

Me in our cabin by our window




My mom holding onto my dad so he wouldn't fall in =)


Matt and my dad - our excursion was hiking in PV.


Matt and I in our cabin (casual night).
Formal night - me in the middle of the ship
So fricken sexy!!! Matt wearing his late Grandpa Nelsons coat.
Out by the pool catching some sun - it was the first day (if you were wondering where our Mexican tan was)

In LA just after depature. Heading for Puerto Vallarta!

3 comments:

Tiffany Ochsner said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! It's always nice to have a get away!

re_cultivate said...

Glad you had so much fun, and look forward to seeing the two of you again.

-dustin

Unknown said...

Matt, You are hardcore. It was good to see you today. It's too bad we missed the U2 movie. Let's order it from Netflix and hope it comes with 3D glasses.