Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I turned 25 and Matt and I Celebrate 10 Years!

Yep, I am the big 25! But that isn't even the best part. Matt and I celebrated 10 years of being together!!! Can you believe it? 10 years ago Matt said, "Will you go out with me?" I said, "Yes" and it was at that point that we were offically boyfriend and girlfriend. We like to keep things old school (since we were 15). We started looking at our old photo albums and thought it would be fun to show you all some photos when we were 15, but I am fighting with my scanner. I will prosper. Technology will not win! So...photos coming soon. This is what happens when you use 35 mm cameras rather than digital.

3 comments:

Melody C. Bondurant said...

Congratulations! Happy Birthday and everything in between! Isn't it fun to think that someday we'll have been with our "men" longer than we haven't been? This year will be 8year...though very fragmented (at least at the beginning), for Kiely and I...and the fun continues!

Tiffany Ochsner said...

that's awesome congrats! and happy b-day! :) you and Matt are a lengend of sorts! :) keep it up!

I'll email you back re you're email to me ;)

Unknown said...

I'm late with this comment, but congratulations anyway. Big month: new job, a birthday, and ten years of relational bliss. Huzzah!